My third assignment was with Jansen Beton Zeewolde B.V. in Zeewolde The Netherlands where I was initially hired to temporary replace the bookkeeper and the controller. Quite soon I was asked to stay longer and assist with the new set-up of the company and the introduction of Exact Globe. This assignment lasted 5,5 months and was mediated by Brunel Finance.
I worked together with Willem de Leeuw (Director) and Harry van Beers (Interim Director).
During this time I worked on the following items:
- I updated Exact for Dos and kept it updated with financial data.
- I reported 4 weekly figures to the headquarters in Son.
- I managed the salary administration with returns to the tax authorities.
- I introduced new working methods.
- I worked together with IT department of the headquarters to replace Exact for Dos with Exact Globe also in Zeewolde.
- I was in close contact with the auditors to settle filing for the year 2005.
More information on what Jansen Beton Zeewolde ‘s business is can be found at: